This time of year I refer to as VEST Season. There are all different styles and looks you can pull off with the vest… and to be honest I can’t decide which is my favorite. When its my chance to change out of leggings and put on a little something more cute this is always a piece I gravitate towards in my closet.
I truly believe this is a look everyone pull off. Here is how to do it:
- Keep it simple. You do not need to add crazy patterns or colors. Let the vest do the talking.
- Pick a vest that has good length. One that hits the thigh or a little longer is always a winner. Very flattering to the body.
- Pair it with a tank top (bodysuit is perfect) or a long sleeve shirt (pending the weather obvi.).
- Keep in mind that because it is an extra layer over top keep your pants and your top more fitted. This will help balance the look in my opinion.
I have picked a few that I know I would add to my wardrobe. Take your pick and happy shopping!
- This look is very similar to the one I am wearing and comes in my favorite FALL green color that is so popular right now. Duster Trench Vest
- The color on this one is what drew my eye to it. I also love how it gives you the option to belt it, giving it a more fitted style or just letting it hang long. Longline Double Breasted Vest
- This suede material is perfect for fall and gives any outfit perfect texture. Faux Suede Drape Front Vest
- This one is one SALE and comes in awesome colors to add to your wardrobe. Belted Duster
- Giving a different feel by adding the sweater material to this vest is making me feel like I could live in this one all day long. Its also on SALE. Duster Cardigan Sweater
SHOP THIS LOOK: