Its hard to find the right flannel. If you are like me, you look for one that has the right fit with the right length. A good pattern and maybe if you are lucky it has some fun detail that sets it apart from every other flannels out there.
I know it is silly because we are really just talking about a shirt but it is the real deal when you are looking for a flannel that you know you will be wanting to toss on every weekend. I have listed a few below that are all very different but check off all the boxes with what I look for when searching for that perfect one. Enjoy and let me know what you think!
- Sanctuary Plaid Boyfriend Button Up Shirt : One of my favorite patterns in a flannel. I am a big fan of the snap buttons and I love how the model tucks the front in and lets the back hang long. This is the perfect length for this style.
- Plaid Flannel Duster : I love how this flannel puts itself in a different category because of the long length. Be sure to pair it with a small bootie that has heel since it hits closer to the knee. This will give your legs height and not allow the flannel to take over.
- AE Ahhmazingly Soft Flannel: I love the black and white. Pair this with a pair of distressed skinny jeans and tan booties and you are crushing the flannel game.
- Relaxed Plaid Twill Classic Flannel : (under $30.00) The classic buffalo check comes in red and black or white and black. Can’t go wrong with either! Just add a black puffy vest and some worn in jeans and you have your Saturday #ootd!
- Madewell Sunday Stripe Shirt: I love how you can dress this one up by styling it more like a white button up shirt that just has added texture or keep it more casual and style it as a flannel with jeans and booties. Two very different looks you can get out of just one flannel.
The best part about flannels is you can rock them from fall, through the winter into the early spring. Allowing you to get a lot of use out of them. Add them to your wardrobe, I promise you will not regret it.
SHOP THIS LOOK:
*The flannel I am wearing is sold out, linked above is very similar and a BETTER price!