I realize the statement I am about to make most of you will think I am crazy for saying. Honestly when I tell you this, and trust me it has not always been this way but… I have grown to really like [cold weather running]. So I am convinced that this has something to do with the fact that I played a spring sport most of my life… but that spring sport was sometimes played through some of the coldest days. We had no other choice but to just… deal with it and figure out a way to feel our hands through it all. So naturally, this is the way I look at my running days that are out in the bitter cold.
Its frigid out, its winter but you still want to look cute! I totally get it and I have the solution… The TEDDY Coat!
It’s all the rage right now and trust me you do not have to pay a fortune to find a cute one! This is how I look at it. If I dont spend a lot on one… that means I can get a few! That’s how it works right? 🙂
I have picked some of my favorites that I have added to my collection.
Now, go teddy up and stay warm!
- Shaggy Fur Coat — The color and texture on this coat is what made me fall in love with it right away.
- Sheepskin Coat — This coat comes in three colors and at this price you can afford all three!
- Oversized Pea coat — The combination of this being a pea coat with the fur feeling makes you feel like you are getting the best of both worlds!
- Sherpa Jacket — This spring color tricks you in thinking it is warmer then it really is… but we will take whatever we can get, right?
- Faux Fur Bomber — The length and look of this jacket gives you the option to dress it up or look more casual. Getting multiple looks out of this coat.
SHOP THIS LOOK: