It is ALMOST technically spring, yes. And, yes that means start that spring cleaning and get yourself and your wardrobe ready and set for warmer weather. It also means a great time for some killer sales. My momma has taught me a lot and one of the most important things is to never buy anything until it goes on SALE. I would like to say I follow that rule all the time… but sometimes a girl can’t help to splurge.
I am a bargain shopper – or I should just say I am sucker for a good deal. So, when I saw a few blogs and saw a bunch of posts about this famous “Warmest Jacket Ever, under $130.00 Amazon Coat” … I had to see for myself. So I bought it.
Its frigid out, its winter but you still want to look cute! I totally get it and I have the solution… The TEDDY Coat!
It’s all the rage right now and trust me you do not have to pay a fortune to find a cute one! This is how I look at it. If I dont spend a lot on one… that means I can get a few! That’s how it works right? 🙂
I have picked some of my favorites that I have added to my collection.
Now, go teddy up and stay warm!
- Shaggy Fur Coat — The color and texture on this coat is what made me fall in love with it right away.
- Sheepskin Coat — This coat comes in three colors and at this price you can afford all three!
- Oversized Pea coat — The combination of this being a pea coat with the fur feeling makes you feel like you are getting the best of both worlds!
- Sherpa Jacket — This spring color tricks you in thinking it is warmer then it really is… but we will take whatever we can get, right?
- Faux Fur Bomber — The length and look of this jacket gives you the option to dress it up or look more casual. Getting multiple looks out of this coat.
SHOP THIS LOOK: