I recently came across an adorable leather pencil skirt that I couldn’t pass up. With that said I have told myself whatever I purchase these days need to be considered a good “staple piece”. Something that I can wear to multiple places and style a few different ways! This was one I quickly convinced myself fell into that category.
The sweater dress has been all the rage this winter. I have spotted it in every style, length, color… and to be honest… on pretty much every woman. Well done ladies! It’s the right choice. Honestly, every time I see someone wearing the good ol’ sweater dress I think… [looks great, bravo!]
We are just one short week away from the biggest holiday of the year! C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S. Yes, I still get super excited about Christmas and even though I know Santa is not real I still kind of think it would be REALLY COOL if he was! So, instead of wishing for all the presents and setting out the cookies for Santa… I am just over here working on my Christmas Eve outfit!
When my mom reached out to me to ask if I would want to participate in the “adopt a child for the holiday’s” program her work was hosting, my immediate thought and response was no.
I do love color but sticking with winter whites and neutrals can give a very classic feel to any look. When doing this, I like to pair texture with the look and I am going to share a look you can shop right now and have in time for all of your holiday shin-digs.
Its frigid out, its winter but you still want to look cute! I totally get it and I have the solution… The TEDDY Coat!
It’s all the rage right now and trust me you do not have to pay a fortune to find a cute one! This is how I look at it. If I dont spend a lot on one… that means I can get a few! That’s how it works right? 🙂
I have picked some of my favorites that I have added to my collection.
Now, go teddy up and stay warm!
- Shaggy Fur Coat — The color and texture on this coat is what made me fall in love with it right away.
- Sheepskin Coat — This coat comes in three colors and at this price you can afford all three!
- Oversized Pea coat — The combination of this being a pea coat with the fur feeling makes you feel like you are getting the best of both worlds!
- Sherpa Jacket — This spring color tricks you in thinking it is warmer then it really is… but we will take whatever we can get, right?
- Faux Fur Bomber — The length and look of this jacket gives you the option to dress it up or look more casual. Getting multiple looks out of this coat.
SHOP THIS LOOK:
Shop This Look: Coat | Jeans | Bodysuit | Shoes
The Holidays are here, ready or not. And with the holidays come some fun holiday parties. I personally love getting a little fancy and getting into the holiday spirit. I know some hate it but try to find the good in it all and get yourself to the party and have a good time!