Animal print is all the rage right now (cheetah, leopard, whatever you want to call it). Toss in the snakeskin print you currently see everywhere and you find yourself right on trend. With that in mind, of course I had to get a pair. Therefore, I was on the hunt for a pair of boots that had to meet some very specific details. Good news, the look is super popular so there was a ton to pick from.
I realize I have a shoe problem. I realize I have a lot of shoes. Ok, I realize I have too many shoes. BUT… the first step is admitting, right?
I do love a good animal print on pretty much anything. BUT I am a really strong believer in making sure,
you style the look the right way.
Now, the “right way” is strictly my opinion, so please take it or leave it but here are a few rules I think you need to follow when styling animal print with any look.
I spend my days in workout clothes. Therefor when someone sees me in something other then leggings, like a pair of jeans, I often get the reaction — “why are you so dressed up?” — or, “Where are you going?” This time the answer was – headed to get a hot pretzel with my pup 🙂 (insert hair flip here).
No, but really, a pair of jeans, some cute booties, a cute T and a cardigan. Call it my second uniform. If you are into it – you will love this look!
- The Cardigan — It’s oversized, it has perfectly placed pockets and its sweatshirt material… it could not get any cozier if it tried! (Also, its on SALE for $20.00!)
- The T-Shirt — This is the softest T-shirt and the best part is I wear this all four seasons. It pairs perfectly with tan booties and dark jeans. Give it a small front tuck and you are good to go.
- Dark Jeans — High waisted of course and I love dark denim this time of year. They trick everyone to think you are a bit more dressed up then you actually are!
- Corduroy Booties — As soon as I saw these I had to have them. I love the texture of the corduroy and I am a big fan of the block heel. They are not very high so those who like a smaller heel these are a good fit. Not to mention they are very, very comfortable. (50% off right now so get them while they are still in stock!)
All you have to do now is find yourself a Remy and a hot pretzel!
SHOP THIS LOOK:
SHOP THIS LOOK:
Cardigan (On Sale!) —
Boots (ON SALE AND LIMITED STOCK) —
Boots (ANOTHER SIMILAR PAIR) —
I love the change of seasons in Maryland and one BIG reason I love it so much is because I get to fall back in love with whats new and old from my wardrobe last season. Not to mention I enjoy adding to it with some of the new trends.
I do believe that each season has a color palette that goes along with it. It does take a bit of reminding to branch away from BLACK but I do love how fall brings out the Fall Neutrals.
I am a brown eyed girl with brown hair and olive skin. I am naturally pretty neutral… so when fall hits I dive right into the tans, browns, khaki, olive, burnt orange colors. The olive color is one I gravitate to towards the most and one I have been hooked on for a couple of seasons now. Lucky for me I found this cute sweater dress and when I noticed olive green was in stock it had to be added to the fall collection.
What I love most about this sweater dress is you can make it appropriate for pretty much any event. You can dress it up or make it a bit more casual. The way I am wearing it here shows you the more “in between look”. Meaning not super dressy but not casual either. Adding comfortable booties and a scarf allowed me to take it from a coffee date, to a meeting and even made it easy to conquer a few errands in between.
The best part is its under $20.00! (Trust me, you would never know.)
Try it out… and if this style isn’t your thing find something in this color because its all the rage!
SHOP THIS LOOK:
Ok, so I have a bit of a problem when it comes to sweater cardigans. That’s what they are called right?
Well, you know the ones I am talking about… the ones you want to snuggle up in, the ones you find yourself wearing every weekend and they seem to go with e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. Yup, I have, um, about 100 of this style hanging in my closet and I am not opposed to getting more. I love how it ties the entire outfit together with a cozy, effortless look. Not to mention how cozy they are as the cold temps start to roll in.
With all of that said this one (pictured below) I recently bought has become my favorite. The fabric is so soft and the light grey coloring allows you to basically pair it with anything. I knew I had 100 other ones but I feel in love with the fit and it was so snuggly I HAD TO HAVE IT!
I went true to size and I have worn it with everything from…
- Leggings, a tank top and cool sneakers
- Jeans, a camisole tank top and Booties (just like what is pictured)
- A jersey dress with over the knee fall boots
It seriously is the perfect fall sweater. Order now and let me know what you think.