It is ALMOST technically spring, yes. And, yes that means start that spring cleaning and get yourself and your wardrobe ready and set for warmer weather. It also means a great time for some killer sales. My momma has taught me a lot and one of the most important things is to never buy anything until it goes on SALE. I would like to say I follow that rule all the time… but sometimes a girl can’t help to splurge.
Here on the east coast we still have a few more weeks we can utilize the Camel Coat look (see pictures below)… but no matter what, this look is timeless. Grab them now and before we know it, we will be pulling them out again for FALL.
- Wool Blend Coat with Faux Fur: Give me all the fur and this one is 40% off. A steal!
- Wool Blend Wrap Coat: I love the darker camel color this one is in.
- Lipsy Wrap Coat in Camel: Ok, this one breaks the rule… it’s not on sale. BUT, the price is totally reasonable and the light camel color and over sized collar can take you right through those cooler spring temps.
- Collarless Sweater Blazer Coat: This one comes in a billion colors so if camel is not what you are looking for, check this one out. It also has more of a sweater look, keeping it much more casual.
- Long Open Front Coat: 40% off and under $60.00. This one has no collar either allowing it to lay perfectly and feeling less like a coat and more like a chunky sweater.
SHOP ELIZABETH & DABNEY’S LOOK:
SHOP MY LOOK:
*These shoes are from so many years ago and are no longer made, so I picked another pair that I LOVE!)